Our vision for computing is for children to be able to…
- Use software and hardware with confidence and purpose.
- Know how to keep safe online and what to do if they find themselves in an unsafe situation.
- Critically evaluate the information they obtain from the internet.
- Use technology to enhance their learning across the curriculum.
- Access equipment and a curriculum that constantly evolves in light of technological advancement.
We have a range of ICT equipment in school to give children a broad experience. Computing including e-safety is taught explicitly for an hour each week and is also used throughout the other subjects.
- Coding - Scratch
- Coding - Scratch and Lego We-do